Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 1, 2014

Dear Mom,

This past week was pretty good. We went to a Relief Society thing. It was all about preparing our wills and funeral stuff. Super fun, right? For some reason the RS always wants us to go to their stuff and I don't understand why, but whatevs. I did learn a few things. I guess I should make a will and whatever I want for my funeral just in case. 

Goood news! Sis Gibbs, you're new FB friend :), is taking us to the temple on Saturday so that I can go through with the Siletta's and be there when they're sealed!!!!!! Oh, I am SO excited! It's going to be great! Sis Gibbs is so awesome! She comes out teaching with us a lot too. 

I got my calendar! and it is AWESOME! I hung it up today since September started! Can you believe it's September already!? Time is FLYING! 

I'm sorry this e-mail is so short and kind of lame. But it is not the measure of how much I love you! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :) Oh and Bro Curry totally called dad out as the worrier lol. I was like yup, that's correct. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment