Thursday, February 20, 2014

Back in Kentucky Country!


Hey mom and dad!
 
Sorry I don't have a lot of time, but I've been transfered! I'm in Morehead, KY now! What. A. Crazy. Day. We got a brand new 2014 toyota corolla that I got to drive here :) My new companion is the BEES KNEES!!!!! Elder Hicken, AP, told me that President wanted me to help her prepare for leadership since she's one of the best sister missionaries. Uhhh hello pressure! ANd I met the new Ward Mission Leader who is awesomely instense!!! And I met a cool guy, Dr. D. He's a professor here at the college in Morehead as well as the WML, Brother Curry. SO, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed but good! I'm super good! I'm excited to work with these people.
 
I'm going to miss Olney and Sister Ellsworth so much, but I can already see how great this area is going to be. I'm so happy to hear from the two of you :) I've had a lot of nice flash backs driving back through Kentucky and thinking of the time I served here before. I just LOVE Kentucky and I'm so happy to be back! Oh and I'm sending a couple of packages home of stuff that I won't need while I'm out here. One includes the blanket Rene made me for Christmas, it's so awesome!! And a little something for the two of you. It's a little cheesy.
 
Well, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you both SO MUCH!!!! Have a great week!
 
Love,
Sister Hodges
 
119 N Blair Ave #3
Morehead, KY 40351-1175
double check the zip code :)

No comments:

Post a Comment