Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 21, 2014


Dear Mom,
 
It was a good week and things for school are coming together! Whoo hoo! It's quite the relief. This past week was pretty good too. We got to take the "dream team" to both of our lessons with an investigator.The dream team is Bro and Sis Marshall. We read the first few verses of 1 Nephi 1 and stopped and talked about every verse. I learned a lot as the missionary! The spirit was super strong! I didn't realize how powerful Lehi's vision must have been in that first chapter till I stopped and discussed it with everyone and taught it an investigator. Then we taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ the next day. Tim asked good questions and soaked it all up. It was neat. We're teaching him the word of wisdom this week. I hope it goes just as well as all of the other lessons.
 
 
Sounds like yall had a blast in Seattle! How fun! That's great that you got to see Jen and Darren too. They're awesome!
 
Thank you so much for helping me with my school stuff. It's all coming together.
 
Have a great week!
 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
 
Love,
Sister Hodges


Youth Conference! With their shirts tucked in to match the sisters :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment