Here are my 20 Reasons Why I can't wait to be in Kentucky!
Can you say big and crazy hats? annnddd
Horses + racing is awesome! Pretty sure I can't attend while serving, but someday!
2. On that note... horse farms!
3. Gettin' some Southern Hospitality!
4. With that, some delicious Southern food! Hello deep-fried!
5. The Louisville Slugger Museum
Not a huge baseball fan, but hey, who wouldn't want to see a giant baseball bat right? Let alone the largest in the world!
6. See this bluegrass for myself!
7. See what this rivalry is all about
8. Go to a Wildcats game! (Post-mission of course)
9. To convert this guy: The Turtleman.
10. And also Jennifer Lawrences mom so that I can become best friends with Jennifer Lawrence.
11. Mammoth Cave National Park. The longest cave system known in the World
12. See the Cumberland Falls. Gorgeous!
13. Thunder Over Louisville
14. Hear that Southern accent
15. Learn how to say Louisville right
16. Living in all that green!
17. Kentucky Lakes
18. Fall Weather
19. See old victorian homes in downtown Louisville
20. And of course the reason I'm most excited is to finally be a SISTER MISSIONARY and be able to serve the great people in Kentucky!!
If you're going on a mission I'm officially challenging you to find your 20 things!